Tiffany has played for over 450 weddings!
Tiffany's Wedding Ceremony Music includes the following:
- Prelude music is played when your guests are being seated and waiting for the ceremony to begin. The prelude typically starts 30 minutes before the ceremony.
- Attendant Processional music accompanies the entry of the family and the wedding party.
- Bridal Processional music is for the Bride's entrance.
- Recessional music is usually joyous and celebratory. It is played at the end of the ceremony while the bridal party exits.
- Postlude music is when the guests leave the ceremony and make their way to the cocktail hour/reception.
You may choose to include a piece of music to accompany the unity ceremony portion (lighting of the candle, pouring of the sand, rose, anniversary box, three strand braid, tree planting, etc.)
Cocktail hour - Tiffany is also able to play for your cocktail hour or reception following the ceremony for an additional charge. Light and upbeat live music provides a smooth and elegant transition to the reception.
Tiffany plays the grand concert pedal harp which sounds wonderful alone or with other musicians!
You can choose between:
Harp and Violin Duo
Harp and Flute Duo
Harp and Cello Duo
Harp, Violin and Cello Trio
Harp, Flute and Cello Trio
When hiring Tiffany to play for your wedding ceremony you will receive the following:
30 minutes of prelude music as the guests are arriving
A song for the Grandmother's/Mother's Processional and for the Attendants Processional
A song for the Bride's Processional
Music during the ceremony (during unity sand/candle, special music, etc.)
A song for the Recessional, and
A song for postlude music as the guests are leaving the ceremony site and heading for the cocktail hour/reception.